What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete video course on football training
- Get your hands on the most detailed and unstoppable plays that Steve uses to win Championship after Championship
- Start the opening scrimmage of the year with a bang
- Learn all about the basic spread offense formation
- Learn how to implement the rifle set in practice
- Coach football like a professional
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fifty to Zero scores 73.00/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fiftytozero.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fiftytozero.com you’ll also be taken through to fiftytozero.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)